ReturnsDownload Return & Exchange Form (PDF file - 116k)
Download Return & Exchange Form (JPG file - 367k)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Industrial Rideshop.com provides the opportunity to return or exchange merchandise. You have up to 30 days from the original purchase date to return or exchange items purchased. All other guidelines are listed below.
- All clothing must be unworn and in its original packaging with all tags attached.
- Items must be unwashed and clean. The items should be free of stains, human or pet hair, make-up, and smoke or other offensive smells.
- Clothing that has been worn or washed may not be returned or exchanged.
- Shoes must be unworn in original packaging with all tags attached. Find a clean space of carpet to try your shoes on. With a clean pair of socks on, wear your shoes for 2-3 minutes.
- If the shoes do not fit and you plan to return them, DO NOT WEAR THEM. Replace the shoes in the original box to be returned.
- Returned shoes must be unworn and in like new condition. They should be free of dirt or gravel, human or pet hair, odors, grass stains and road tar both inside and out.
- Shoeboxes must be free of shipping labels and tape. Use the original shipping box to return your shoes.
- Shoes that have been worn may not be returned or exchanged.
- Skateboards must be in brand new condition and un-skated. Used decks cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Skateboards that have been gripped may not be returned or exchanged.
- Once a skateboard is assembled, no parts may be returned or exchanged.
- Skate goods (trucks, bearings, hardware) must be unopened in their original packaging to be returned or exchanged.
- Broken skateboards or skateboards with stress cracks will not be returned or exchanged. Both are part of normal wear and tear and not considered defects.
- Industrial Rideshop.com cannot guaranty all skateboards actual dimension and color.
- Videos must be unopened in their original packaging to be returned or exchanged.
- Watches must be unworn and in the original packaging to be returned or exchanged.
- Faces and bands must be free of scratches or other blemishes.
- All packaging must be intact and in like new condition.
- No returns or exchanges on any sunglasses, all sales are final on any sunglass purchase.
Return and Exchange Instructions
Items may be returned for credit to your credit card or in exchange for another item. Please completely fill out the Return and Exchange form that was shipped with your item(s). If you do not have the original form, you can print a new one on the website. Using the original packaging that was sent to you, repack your item(s) with the Return and Exchange form and return them to Industrial Rideshop.com. Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility.
We DO NOT accept C.O.D. packages on return items.
Industrial Rideshop.com does not guarantee the credit or exchange of a defective item. If you believe you have purchased an item that is defective, send the item and the Return and Exchange form with a description of the defect back to Industrial Rideshop.com. On items declared to be defective, Industrial Rideshop.com will reimburse shipping charges of up to $9.00.
Shipping charges will only be reimbursed if an item is declared defective.
Ship Returns and Exchanges To:
Attn: Return and Exchange
1524 W. 14th Street, Suite 115
Tempe, AZ 85281
Return and Exchange Questions?
Call: 1.877.RIDE.IRS (1.877.743.3477)